iQSub Backmounted Counterlungs - Bare
Clutter-free chest with back mounted counterlungs.
- counterlungs connected by sheet of fabric for secure attachment to backplate
- 3L volume in each CL
- excellent work of breathing, T-pieces in the same place as OTS CLs
- Counterlungs are in front of the wing, as close to lung centroid as possible
- anti-collapse device inside to ensure gasflow with wing fully inflated
- high quality manual add valves with tactile differentiation between Oxygen and Diluent valves for low vis operation (optional)
- shoulders attached with Fastex releases for easy removal.
- Velcro loops on underside for precise routing over the shoulders
- dump valves at the bottom for flood recovery
- rock solid construction
- Cover: Outer abrasion resistant shell made from Cordura 2000
- Bladder: inner bladder made from RF welded CORDURA 560 with PU coating. It resists hydrolysis, low temperatures, and hydrocarbons.
- NO ADV or OPV
This is an advanced experimental counterlung system. Do not use if you are not comfortable diving without ADV or OPV
ADV is available as an add on into the inhalation T-piece. See below.
Delrin Manual Add valves are also available (not included in this bare set).
Low Profile T-pieces available for the BMCLs