MM System Kit - Top Of the Shoulder (TOS) Counterlungs for Megalodon - COMPLETE
Clutter-free chest with TOS counterlungs.
Best of both words: clean chest like BMCLs, with manual Add valves and ADV in easily reachable postion on your shoulders.
T-pieces included - fit Meg hoses
Includes HH MAVs and ADV (will not fit Meg MAV and ADV)
- excellent work of breathing, T-pieces virtually in the same place as OTS CLs
- Counterlungs are in front of the wing, as close to lung centroid as possible
- includes O2 and Dil MAVs and plunger style ADV
- attached with Fastex releases for easy removal. Adjustable in the front and back for precise positioning
- two sets of Velcro loops on underside for precise routing over the shoulders
- built-in weight pocket
- dump valve at the bottom of exhale lung for flood recovery
- rock solid construction
- Cover: Outer abrasion resistant shell made from Cordura 2000
- Bladder : inner bladder made from RF welded CORDURA 560 with PU coating. It resists hydrolysis, low temperatures, and hydrocarbons.
- NO OPV
This is an advanced experimental counterlung system. Do not use if you are not comfortable diving without an OPV
ADV and MAVs are included.
Weight pockets and attachment points on the inside of the CLs
Streamlined profile, clean chest
Easily reachable add valves
TOS CLs in action